SCAFA Lahore's Pro-Pastry programme is a full-time pastry-only programme, for students seeking professional pastry skills and certification. The programme teaches comprehensive skills in the following areas: breads, pastry, amuse-bouche, baking, cakes, hot and cold desserts.
Key features of the programme are:
- Pro-Pastry students work on their own and every student completes each session’s requirements by the end of the class.
- The Pro-Pastry programme is a 450 hour programme that is dedicated to teaching baking.
- SCAFA ensures a Teacher-Pupil Ratio of 1:6. Whenever there are more than 6 students in the class, the school will ensure the presence of a second teacher so that each student gets the individual attention necessary for a professional culinary programme.
- The Pro-Pastry programme leads up to the IVQ Level-2 Diploma in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery. Students are also awarded SCAFA’s Pro-Pastry certificate.
- Ingredients, equipment and supplies needed for each class are included in the course fee and provided to each student individually at the beginning of the class.
The programme is open to all students and will cover the following areas:
|Week 1 & 2||
|Week 7 & 8||
|Week 12 & 13||
Programme fees cover:
- All course and study material
- Ingredients, tool and equipment