August 16 2021 – Pro Pastry Program (AM Session)
2 Spaces going quickly
As spaces are limited, our next start date of the Pro Pastry program will commence on 17 May 2021. We have 1 Space Left
SCAFA’s Professional Pastry program is the best curriculum in Pakistan dedicated to teaching pastry to students aspiring to attain professional pastry standards.
SCAFA’s Pro-Pastry program is a full-time pastry-only program, for students seeking professional pastry skills and certification. The program teaches comprehensive skills in the following areas: bread, pastry, amuse-bouche, baking, cakes, hot and cold desserts.
- Pro-Pastry students work on their own and every student completes each session’s requirements by the end of the class.
- The Pro-Pastry program is a 450-hour program that is dedicated to teaching baking.
- SCAFA ensures a Teacher-Pupil Ratio of 1:6. Whenever there are more than 6 students in the class, the school will ensure the presence of a second teacher so that each student gets the individual attention necessary for a professional culinary program.
- The Pro-Pastry program leads up to the IVQ Level-2 Diploma in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery. Students are also awarded SCAFA’s Pro-Pastry certificate attested by the Knowledge & Human Development Authority of Dubai.
- Ingredients, equipment, and supplies needed for each class are included in the course fee and provided to each student individually at the beginning of the class.