SCAFA and CIF, Culinary Internships France, have entered into an EXCLUSIVE partnership for UAE and PK candidates to benefit from a unique placement experience provided by CIF.
CIF has been placing and planning internships in Hotel Management and culinary art in France since 2017.
CIF has previously had successful placements with culinary and hospitality students in Cambodia into paid internships in France.
Their services include:
- Personalized Internship search
- Administrative follow-up (French Authorities process)
- Welcoming at arrival in France
- Individualized follow-up & support during the internship
Departments for applying in to are:
- Kitchen / Gastronomy / Pastry
- Restaurant service
- Room service
- Food & Beverage
- Wine waiting
This is a great opportunity for SCAFA Pakistan and Dubai students and graduates to apply for a unique and professional experience .
Please see the benefits to the CIF partnership:
- CIF will provide 3-6 months paid internships in France
- The internship will include food and accommodation
- Paid salary will be approx. 577,5 Euro monthly allowance (after tax)
Please see the requirements of the students to apply for the CIF partnership:
- SCAFA students need to have completed their City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma
- SCAFA students need to have min 2 months work experience and reference letter prior to applying
- Students must have basic French; SCAFA will be eventually having a 3rd party contact for this service
- Anticipate 4 months waiting for the student visa to arrive before flying to France
- 1000 euro fees does not include flight
- 200 euro registration and placement interview fee
- 800 euro visa and service charges fee
For more information on the above, you can connect with the persons below and refer SCAFA for more assistance.